[EM] I advocated a better single-winner voting system (Approval Voting).

⸘Ŭalabio‽ Walabio at MacOSX.Com
Fri Feb 21 18:13:37 PST 2014

	¡Hello!

	¿How fare you?

	On FIMFiction.Net, on a form devoted to grim dark stories, PegaSisters and Bronies planned to plurality-vote for best story.  I sold them on Approval Voting.  I just explained  about vote-splitting and how how approval voting is immune to clones.  I explained that for best results, multiple rounds is a good idea.  I explained that when it it down to 2 stories, it is time for a Top—2-RunOff.  Those interested in the details can read for themselves:

	http://fimfiction.net/group/202278/doomsdaydark-fic-group/thread/92602/febuary-20th-2014-doomsday-fanfic-of-the-month-election

	Unlike the mendacious democans and repulicrats of FairVote, we have the truth on our side.

	¡Peace!

--

	“⸘Ŭalabio‽” <Walabio at MacOSX.Com>

Skype:
	Walabio

An IntactWiki:
	http://circleaks.org/

	“You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.”
	——
	Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan