[EM] APR (13): Steve's 13th dialogue with Juho

steve bosworth stevebosworth at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 02:52:05 PST 2014

Hi Juho,

There is no limit on the number of organizations that could apply to become an "association" as a result of APR's primary.  Each applicant organization would have simply to send its application to the central electoral commission containing the essential details about itself, e.g. name, address, names and addresses of current officials of the organization, mission statement, etc.  The commission would then publish the list of all these organizations alphabetically well before the Primary.  As a result of the primary, all these applicants would be eliminated from becoming an association, except those popular enough to receive at least one 500th of the registered voters in the country (i.e. for an assembly to be composed of 500 reps) as its official electors for general election purposes.

What do you Think?

Steve