[EM] List of primary voting projects & invite to mirroring network

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Mar 29 12:54:20 PDT 2013

Hi Richard, (cc Metagov)

> > ... And clearly the method tries to [inform decisions] through
> > consensus, even if it's not dynamic.  Still I'm curious.
>
> Yes, through consensus.  But I don't know what you mean by "not
> dynamic" because, as indicated above, anything can be changed at any
> time.

That's a good design I think.  But even if it *weren't* dynamic, then
I think it would still belong on the list.  That's all I meant to say.
So I've added VoteFair here:
http://zelea.com/w/Stuff:List_of_primary_voting_projects

We have a Knight submission that concerns primary voting, the status
of which is currently up the air.  Knight is about to pick 50
submissions to proceed to the next phase (refinement).  If we make the
cut, then I imagine we could still modify the submission during the
refinement phase, though I'm not 100% sure.

Bearing that in mind, please consider joining us there.  If you agree,
we could try to add VoteFair to the list of providers (currently 3):
https://www.newschallenge.org/open/open-government/submission/free-range-voting/

Mike