[EM] List of primary voting projects

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Mon Mar 25 10:40:28 PDT 2013

Thanks Richard,

Does the VoteFair tool allow vote shifts?  Can you explain how the
negotiation aspect works?  I mean just briefly, "People shift their
votes, looking at the results, and trying to..."

Sorry if I'm asking a question that was already answered elsewhere.  I
haven't followed your postings about VoteFair, because it always
seemed to me a static decision tool.

Mike