[EM] Another attempt to post link to party platforms poll at Condorcet Internet Voting Service

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 21:00:52 PDT 2013

I've just pasted this URL into an e-mail to myself, and it arrived complete.

When I sent it to EM, it arrived with only the part up to "...pl?" in
the link. The rest of the URL was on the next line, not highllighted
as a link.

I'm going to try one more time to send the link to EM, because this
time it' certain that it sent ok when I sent it to myself.

In the event that only the part up to "...pl?" is highlighted blue as
a link, and the rest is un-highlighted on the next line, then of
course you can use the link by copying the entire thing, all the way
out to "...6e21", and then pasting it into the space where you write
the URL of a website that you want to go to.

Anyway, here is this attempt to post the link to the party plaforms
poll at Condorcet Internet Voting Service.

As I said, the nominations will end some time late Sunday night. At
that time, the poll can start receiving votes.

Here is the (hopefully all blue-highlighted) link:

 http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-perl/civs/vote.pl?id=E_55ab7b21b2806e21