[EM] FairVote comment on Burlington dumping IRV

David L Wetzell wetzelld at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 18:55:58 PDT 2013

52% is barely a defeat and a huge turnout in wards against IRV could also
reflect hard to prove fraud or a possibly an off-the-books well-funded GOTV
campaign.

IOW, there is no smoking gun or clear indictment against IRV due to the
politicking and slim margin.
So I'd hope you'd be a more careful in how you treat Burlington...

dlw

dlw