[EM] Jameson: How we can get voting-system reform

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Wed Jan 16 14:25:22 PST 2013

On 1/16/2013 11:12 AM, Jameson Quinn wrote:

> 2013/1/16 Michael Ossipoff <email9648742 at gmail.com
> <mailto:email9648742 at gmail.com>>

>     Translation: You don't have an answer to it.
>
> Alright. That's it. You are the first human ever to go in my gmail
> killfile.
> you politely agree, then repeat the behavior. ...
> Jameson

Jameson, I support your move to ignore someone who doesn't listen.

Debate is supposed to involve actually wanting to understand other
points of view.  But some people aren't really interested in understanding.

I continue to appreciate what you/Jameson have to say here.

Richard Fobes