[EM] Jameson: How will voting system reform happen?

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 19:51:12 PST 2013

2013/1/14 Michael Ossipoff <email9648742 at gmail.com>

> > IRV will be the next voting system, and that's very much ok.
> >

> Michael's statement above is based on the idea that voting reform will
> happen through a third party gaining majority power. I believe that this
> is, frankly, a pipe dream.
>
> [endquote]
>
> Jameson thinks that the Democrat-Republican two-party system
> represents the will of the people.
>
> I've addressed that matter previously, and if Jameson still holds that
> belief, it would be pointless to say any more to him about it.

I would really, really appreciate it if you didn't put words in my mouth. I
emphatically do not believe that, and in fact if you're going to continue
to mischaracterize me like that, after I've previously asked you not to, I
see no reason to continue to read your argument here. Do that one more
time, and you're going into my spam filter. If you had any other points,
please make them without assuming I'm an idiot, and I'll try to respond.

Jameson