[EM] Comment on MJ discussion (Jameson Reply)

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:37:29 PST 2013

OK, it seems that I have made one or more assertions which, if you believed
them, would change your mind about MJ. Of all the times you said "unproven
assertion" below, please tell me specifically which fall into each of the
following categories:
1. You believe they are likely to be true, but still would like to see
proof.
2. You believe they are unlikely to be true, but even if they were true, it
wouldn't change your negative opinion about MJ.
3. You believe they are unlikely to be true, and if you were convinced of
their truth, you would consider MJ to be worth advocating for.

You will understand that I'd rather not waste my time proving assertions in
categories 1 and 2.

Jameson