[EM] "Fobes" was accidental posting while combining two Fobes posts for comparison and comment..

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 09:06:42 PST 2013

I was combining two Fobes posts, to include text from both in one
reply. To do that, I was sending a copy of one to myself. Then I'd
paste the 2nd Fobes post into that message, while forwarding it to
myself. Then I'd copy the whole thing and paste it into a posting.

But I accidentally sent the initial text to EM instead.

I'll post the combined text, with comparison and comments, in a few minutes.

Sorry about the accidental post.

Mike Ossipoff