[EM] proportional constraints - help needed

Peter Zbornik pzbornik at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:12:05 PST 2013

Say twenty, for instance.

We might have situations, where we will fill for instance 12 seats
(quotas for each triple of seats) and have 30 candidates, as an
extreme case.

I wanted to focus on the most important case, which is the top five seats.

The 12 seats/30 candidates case is an extreme, if someone wants to do
serious combinatorics.

PZ