[EM] The Green scenario, and IRV in the Green scenario, is a new topic here. Hence these additional comments. Clarification of position and why.

Peter Zbornik pzbornik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 15:52:55 PST 2013

Kristoffer,

no the example below applies for my two-round proposal as well, thus
rapidly sinking what I previously proposed :o)
Nice to having had done away with the two-round variant of IRV.
Now I don't have to bother about it any more.

For Condorcet I am not sure.
I guess, there might even be a new criterion invented: multiple-round
strategy-proof , but I don't know of any method satisfying this
criterion.

The two-round method would however be suitable when trying out which
of two methods is the best by letting the winners meet in the second
round (like plurality vs. IRV winner), in order to gather political
support, but that's an other topic.

Best regards
Peter Zborník