[EM] Proposed bullet-voting prohibition criterion

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at lavabit.com
Sun Feb 3 03:33:17 PST 2013

On 01/31/2013 08:31 PM, robert bristow-johnson wrote:
> On 1/31/13 1:05 PM, Richard Fobes wrote:
>> On 1/30/2013 2:21 PM, Michael Ossipoff wrote:
>>> For instance, the LNHe failure of such traditional unimproved
>>> Condorcet (TUC) methods, such as Beatpath, Ranked-Pairs, etc. is
>>> admitted by most to be a disadvantage.
>>
>> To anyone here who is isn't already aware, Michael Ossipoff makes
>> statements about what other participants here believe, yet frequently
>> those statements do not reflect what participants here actually believe.
>>

> killfile.
>
> i had Mike o figured out when he first appeared here. back when he was
> "MICHAEL OSSIPOFF".
>
> i think this list belongs to someone named Rob Lanphier and he can do
> whatever he wants with *any* of our registration to it. but independent
> of what Rob does with someone like Mike o, we can filter out whatever
> annoying noise we want, as long as there is something to tune to the
> filter to.
>
> please just plonk this dude so we can stop thinking about him. it's simple.

Well, yes, but if we all plonk him, then there will be nobody around to
tell newcomers that he doesn't represent us.

(For the record, I've pretty much plonked Mike now, too. All his
messages go to a separate folder and I just cross out the "not read"
status as they come in. I haven't quite set it to move to trash yet,
though.)