[EM] Alternative algorithms for Yee diagrams.

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 02:55:16 PST 2013

Just eyeballing the pictures, it seems that the radii are very
conservative. If you doubled them, it would be 4 times as fast. I realize
you want to stay on solid ground mathematically, but given how conservative
things look, I think you probably could. Can you build the Hessian matrix
of the tightest decisive vote margin? If so, would taking things to second
order allow a less-conservative first-order approximation? (Just wild
ideas, I'm not sure what I'm saying even makes sense.)