[EM] Fwd: Two MMV definiions (brief, and ordered-procedure)

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 19:11:12 PST 2013

 You said:

[quote]
immediately discard any defeats that would complete a cycle with strictly
stronger affirmed defeats, so that they are not considered for use in
cycles with equally strong defeats.
[/quote]

Ok, you mean, when some equal defeats would otherwise all get
simultaneously discarded because they cycle with eachother and some
stronmger defeats, we should give first priority to first discarding
any of those equal defeats that are the only defeat of that strength
that is in some other particular cycle with defeats all of which are
stronger?

Sure, that sounds like it makes sense, and maybe it would be an improvement.

Does MMT as I define it fail Resolvability, and woud your fix make it
pass Resolvability?

Ok, but it would lengthen the definition, so it would be necessary to
show why Resolvability is worth the longer definition.

Michael Ossipoff