[EM] a comment

David L Wetzell wetzelld at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 11:57:37 PDT 2013

Sure, I agree with NGOs/third-parties or intra-party elections as the
natural places to experiment.

Thanks for the history lesson.

It seems that the prejudice of some in state supreme courts has contributed
greatly to stunting the development of democracy by experiment.

I think if we focus on experimental nature of democracy and use analytics
more defensively, like in showing why some "bad" rules are easy to show as
steps backwards(or sideways), then we'll help reignite Hope.
dlw

dlw