[EM] Instead of Top 2

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Fri Apr 19 15:09:34 PDT 2013

Suppose the two methods were IRV and Approval, and that each voter could
choose which of the two methods to vote on their strategic ballots, and
then rank the candidates non-strategically as well for the choice between
the two method winners.

We would learn something about the popularity of the two methods, which one
chose the final winner the most often, which one elicited the most order
reversals, etc.

The same experiment could be done with any two methods.