[EM] secret ballots and proxy voting

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Fri Apr 12 00:59:16 PDT 2013

On 4/11/2013 1:30 PM, Fred Gohlke wrote:

 > We are engulfed in the corruption and destructiveness inherent in party
 > politics. Surely the bright people on this site can come up with a
 > better alternative. Instead, they seem committed to perpetuating it.
 >
 > Why is that?

This forum focuses on understanding election methods.

I believe that other publications (including Democracy Chronicles) and
other "forums" -- especially presentations at conferences and meetings
-- provide a better "platform" for _advocacy_ (regarding adopting the
better election methods we discuss here).

I, and I presume others here, are having success pursuing those other
alternatives.

Richard Fobes