[EM] Election-Methods Digest, Vol 106, Issue 2

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Thu Apr 4 16:50:52 PDT 2013

Kris,

Optimal MJ strategy is still approval strategy.  You can instruct the
voters to make absolute choices, but you cannot enforce it.  Their
willingness to abide by the instructions is purely psychological.  The same
psychology will work, only better for Consensus Threshold Approval.

Forest

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 2:02 AM, Kristofer Munsterhjelm <km_elmet at lavabit.com