[EM] I don't oppose hosting of the "journal" by DC

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 06:31:38 PDT 2012

2012/9/29 Michael Ossipoff <email9648742 at gmail.com>

> I mean, it isn't as if definitions of methods and criteria, or
> criterion compliances, or the relation of one compliance implying
> another, are a source of controversy at EM.

Exactly. This idea is a way to bring that same lack of controversy which,
despite our deep disagreements in other regards, we can share, to something
the world can share. The principal target is Wikipedia; the secondary
target is snooty or busy or clueless academics who don't follow or don't
know about EM at the moment; and the tertiary target is making it easier
for people from EM to make the jump into academia. There's probably an
order of magnitude dropoff in importance between each step there.

Jameson