[EM] Let's clear up some confusion

Juho Laatu juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 12:28:39 PDT 2012

On 3.10.2012, at 20.37, Michael Ossipoff wrote:

>> (In that case, probably you should include that difference also in the definition of what the ballots mean.)
>
> Wrong. My definition of Symmetrical ICT fully specifies the method and
> its count rule.

No doubt about that. I was interested in if you expect regular voters to know that there are special rules on how the top and bottom ties are handled. If there is anything interesting left, maybe the question if you recommend the voters to rank sincerely or if you recommend them to sometimes use the top ties (although the candidates are not equally good).

Juho