[EM] Amateur peer-reviewed "journal" for voting methods, criteria, and compliances?

Adrian Tawfik adriantawfik at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 09:11:58 PDT 2012

Whether or not Democracy Chronicles is involved directly, I would be willing to take on the role of Editor if I understand the responsibilities correctly.   I am not capable of making judgments on the contributions themselves, but, correct me if I am wrong, the position is mainly to manage the core group of contributors and keep them working. This would be easier if there was a good system for monitoring activity.  Which brings me to the next point.  I would also like to be involved in planning and design for the project.  We should present the information in a simple format but we need to make it look professional and even interesting.