[EM] Advocacy

Jonathan Denn info at aGREATER.US
Mon Nov 26 10:02:42 PST 2012

United Republic has a new high profile attempt at change with the American Anti-Corruption Act. Of course, it doesn't address Banning Single Mark Ballots. On my site BSMB has an 83% approval rating which is a weighted average of conservatives, independents, and liberals. While this is a very good rating, even greater, it really needs to be up in the 90s to get real notice. So, if you could take a few moments, go to aGREATER.US, sign up (it just takes a minute), click on http://www.agreater.us/billpage.php?id=400 , and give it 5 stars: I can then more confidently push this in my meetings and tweets. Also, UR has some real juice, so if their folk come to rate AACA and then hang out for awhile they may learn about (y)our efforts.

Cheers,
Jon