[EM] Typo. Plurality strategy, not Approval strategy, is a difficult problem.

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:25:05 PDT 2012

When I said "Approval strategy is a difficult problem", I meant "Plurality
strategy is a difficult problem."

Let me repeat a little of what I said before:

It's difficult because of the difficulty of getting an agreement, among
those who want something better than the Democrats, regarding where they
will combine their Plurality votes.

That's why I suggest just voting sincerely, at least once, to actually find
out what people want.

In a presidential election, or a specified congressional election, or in
specified state elections for specified unimportant offices.

Mike Ossipoff