[EM] Ok, the subject here is a waste of time.

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 13:30:26 PDT 2012

In my most recent 2 postings, I've tried to somehow get through to EM
members regarding the matter of feasible significant improvement.

We really have been talking about entirely different subjects.

Sure, it was obvious from past experience that that effort was almost surely
a waste of time, but I felt that I should make one more effort in that
direction. That

additional effort to get through consisted of my two previous postings. All
that's to say on the subject has been said now.

I said that I reply to all, but there would have to be a clear and specific
statement or question that calls for an answer. I didn't find that in Paul's
or Robert's posting.

Mike Ossipoff