[EM] Societal ranking from incomplete pairwise information. (Pinewood derby.)

Peter Gustafsson miningphd at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 06:39:32 PDT 2012

To all readers:  When I have been posting, I see my own posts as one very long line, with no line breaks despite the fact that I have used them when I composed the message. If it looks like that to you also, please advise me of that unfortunate fact and, is possible, tell me how I shall format my responses so that they look good on this board. Strangely enough, I have not had that problem on any other board that I post on. From: elections at jenningsstory.com