[EM] Kevin: My failure scenario was erroneous for ABucklin

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:59:05 PST 2012

Kevin:

I've now realized that my FBC failure scenario works for Stepwise-to-Majority, but not for ABucklin.

So: False alarm. Sorry about that.

I myself hadn't fully studied the failure scenario, which is why I didn't, at first, realize that the failure scenario doesn't work
for ABucklin.

The argument that you stated, for why ABucklin won't fail FBC,  sounds entirely convincing.

Thanks for posting that argument, and for assisting with my question.

Mike Ossipoff