[EM] IIAC. Juho: Census re-districting instead of PR for allocating seats to districts.

Juho Laatu juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 18 16:09:19 PDT 2012

Yes, there can be different criteria and different needs. We could use e.g. D'Hondt because also it is based on one ideal way to allocate the seats. It gives the seats to those parties that can offer the highest number of represented voters per representative. That's fair too, from one point of view. Just select the method that implements your (hopefully well defined) targets most accurately.

Juho