[EM] Gerrymandering solutions.

Paul Kislanko jpkislanko at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 6 20:30:28 PDT 2012

As far as the US goes, the Supreme Court (law of the land) has officially
declared that gerrymandering is just fine.

The only "solution" to gerrymandering is for voters to elect representatives
who won't draw the districts to benefit themselves.

Aint happening in Texas or anyplace else it matters.  We all know there are
good and fair ways to draw districts, but the US Supreme Court has said
those are not criteria they care about.