[EM] My summary of the recent discussion

Juho Laatu juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 3 14:17:17 PDT 2012

P.S. In Soda the Approval related problems with more than three potential winners might be easier to handle than in Approval. In Soda we may have all information of the voter approvals and the candidate preferences available, and this may lead to negotiations and consensus decision on how the candidates should vote. The decision may thus not be that much based on wild guesses on what the best strategy might be, but more on agreeing what a good result would be and then voting in line with that decision.

Juho