[EM] One more thilng about how SL & LR differ in my example

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:03:28 PDT 2012

Here, I put it in personal terms, and mention the 2 to 1 factor by
which my district's population is more represented than yours, in LR:

Referring to the example in my previous post:

Say I reside in district B, and you reside in district C. Say the
allocation is by Largest-Remainder.

A Hare quota of people is set of people who, together, qualify for a seat.

In my district, a set of people qualifying for one seat have 3/4 of a
seat more than a set of people qualifying for one seat in your
district.

In my district, we have _twice_ the representation per person that you
have in your district.

In Sainte-Lague/Webster, no two parties differ by a factor of more
than 1.35, in their representation per person.