[EM] Voter power! (Beta testers needed for election study)

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 10:46:48 PST 2012

We're Luke Miratrix, an assistant professor of statistics at Harvard, and
Jameson Quinn, a voting systems activist. We've designed a study on how
better voting systems could improve voter power and get better results for
society. The study should take around 15 minutes and involves groups of 9
or 18 voters running a few times through a virtual election. And before we
run the study, we need some beta testers. So, on Monday Dec 3, at 8pm EST
(5PM PST, 1AM Tuesday by GMT) we're going to have beta testing. If you can
spare any amount of time from 20 minutes to 1 hour at that time, please
RSVP to jameson.quinn at gmail.com, and we'll get you final details on
Monday.

(We'd tell you more details about the study to get you excited, but part of
the point of beta testing it is that it should be self-explanatory.)

Sincerely,
Jameson Quinn (jameson.quinn at gmail.com)
Luke Miratrix (lmiratrix at fas.harvard.edu)