[EM] minguo presidential poll with direct links

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Aug 17 07:49:27 PDT 2012

Michael and Augustin, some suggestions for improving the site:

  * Display live counts and other signs of activity.  Otherwise
    newcomers will assume the site is dead or dying.

  * Show the contribution of each participant.  Don't just take it and
    give nothing in return. (!)  Ideally show the contribution in a
    social context, because people vote for social reasons.

  * Restrict voting to real people.  Bots and sock puppets ruin the
    social context and render the results meaningless.

--
Michael Allan

Toronto, +1 416-699-9528
http://zelea.com/