[EM] Democracy Chronicles, introductions - Michael Allan

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed Apr 25 11:48:05 PDT 2012

Hello Adrian and all,  Here are my particulars:

  * BSc. Biological Sciences. University of Guelph, 1992.
  * Certificate in Computer Programming.  Ryerson Polytechnic
    University.  Toronto, 1995.
  * Independent sofware engineer, living in Toronto.
  * Working in collaborative and social media.  Primarily on project
    Votorola since 2007, previously on project textbender.
  * Discussed 'the "meaning" of a vote (or lack thereof)' with Warren
    Smith.  My critique of the proposed reforms was elaborated in that
    and subsequent discussions, all of which are indexed here:
    http://zelea.com/project/autonomy/a/fau/fau.xht#H

Please let me know if you need additional information.  Best to all,
--
Michael Allan

Toronto, +1 416-699-9528
http://zelea.com/