[EM] Election thinking,

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Sun Apr 22 20:02:56 PDT 2012

Mr. Ossipoff writes much about Approval, saying that is as far as we
can get.

I say elections are important and that readers should respond to the
importance.  I go thru the series, hitting on the reasons for stepping
thru Plurality, Approval, and Condorcet, suggesting that Condorcet is
a target more should be working toward.

I was in a hurry, so did not go into detail about Condorcet.  Since I
handed this out a couple hours ago there has been little time for
others to react.

DWK