[EM] Can I get the e-mail address of Adrian at Democracy Chronicles?

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Wed Apr 18 13:08:51 PDT 2012

On 4/17/2012 2:54 PM, Michael Ossipoff wrote:
> Richard &/or Jameson (or anyone else too):
> Can I get the e-mail address of Adrian at Democracy Chronicles?
> Mike Ossipoff

I am not supplying Adrian's direct email address because I have
recommended to him that he get voting-method-related questions answered
through the forum so that statements (both positive and negative) about
voting methods are peer-reviewed.  (This approach applies to me as well.)

I suggest being patient and waiting for their article about the
Declaration to appear, and hopefully shortly after that time (if not
sooner) Adrian may have signed up to join this forum.

Keep in mind, as already conveyed in Adrian's message that I posted
here, there will be a series of articles about each of the experts who
answered his interview questions, spaced about one week apart.  That
means he already has a long queue of articles from us.

If you want the newspaper's email address, it is posted on the "contact
us" page of their website:

     http://www.democracychronicles.com/contact-us/

Specifically, the website's email address is:

     democracychronicles at gmail.com

And, thank you Mike, for your statement that your earlier comments were
not intended to be disrespectful.

Richard Fobes