[EM] Democracy Chronicles, upcoming multiple articles

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Mon Apr 16 00:13:33 PDT 2012

On 4/15/2012 5:19 PM, ⸘Ŭalabio‽ wrote:
> 	“Richard Fobes”<ElectionMethods at VoteFair.Org>:
>
>> 	On 4/14/2012 5:49 PM, Adrian Tawfik wrote:
>
>>> 	I have attached the first draft of this article to this email in a Word document so that you can take a look and make any edits or suggestions you might like.
>
> 	¿Why do not we put the article on GoogleDocuments for easier editing?

I did not edit out that paragraph even though it did not apply to the
forum.  (I thought it might provide perspective for what was going on.)

Hopefully Adrian will soon be joining the forum and he can communicate
with participants directly, and that will eliminate misunderstandings
like this one.