[EM] Answers regarding claim about Approval's enact-ability

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Sun Apr 15 12:26:16 PDT 2012

Mike,

I'm not sure what you are saying about your signature on the Declaration.

As a clarification, the original document at Google Docs needs an email
address as part of the signature.  The copy of the Declaration at
www.BanSingleMarkBallots.org omits the email addresses.

Because I seem to be acting in a secretarial role regarding signatures,
I have less time to answer every question that is asked in this forum.
I'm still trying to find time to reply to earlier questions asked by
Jameson and Kristofer.  They have been patiently waiting.

As should be clear from my posts, I have put Declaration-related matters
to the top of my priority list (including your signature requests!), and
that pushes other forum-related topics down on my list of priorities
(but it does not push them off the list).

Collaboration requires respect, and patience.

Richard Fobes