[EM] Credentials

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Sat Apr 7 20:51:44 PDT 2012

Mike Ossipoff ~

In order to move your signature into the list of signatures with
credentials (from the signature category it's in now), Jameson and I
need you to specify your signature in the very brief format that has
been used by other credentialed signers.

That information includes an obsfucated (not "machine-readable") email
address (or some other online contact information), a VERY brief
indication of your credentials (perhaps something like "co-founder of
the Election-method forum" or "co-founder of, and long-time participant
in, the Election-method forum" and/or some other brief credential), and
a VERY brief comment (perhaps something like "strongly prefers Condorcet
methods, and prefers Approval ballots over Score ballots" or whatever).

Please look at the signature format to see the specifics:

   http://www.bansinglemarkballots.org/signatures.html

Notice that the format uses semicolons (;) between the "fields." This is
handy for removing email addresses (such as for the
BanSingleMarkBallots.org copy), and might prove useful if there is a
need to put the signatures into a database.

We don't want to compose your signature for you, so we need you to tell
us what to say (besides your name).

By the way, thank you for co-founding this forum!

Richard Fobes