[EM] Democracy Chronicles, where to send answers to interview questions

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Fri Apr 6 11:14:44 PDT 2012

On 4/6/2012 10:28 AM, robert bristow-johnson wrote:

> where do i send my answers, Richard? i hadn't seen an email address for
> Adrian or for Democracy Chronicles.

Simply reply to my original forum message (not this one).  That will
post your reply to the forum (with the correct subject).

Or, you can email your answers to:

   election-methods at electorama.com

but be sure to use the following subject:

   Democracy Chronicles, answers to interview questions

Here is the URL I gave to Adrian:

http://lists.electorama.com/pipermail/election-methods-electorama.com/2012-April/date.html

In a browser, Adrian will click on the messages that have the specified
subject.  (He might also view other messages to see what goes on here.)

Thanks for participating!