[EM] ¿Why do some absolutely hate ScoreVoting and insist on Ranked Ballots?

⸘Ŭalabio‽ walabio at macosx.com
Fri Apr 13 12:11:54 PDT 2012

	¡Hello!

	¿How fare you?

	I have had interactions with people on this list hating rated ballots.  I have a question for them:

	If the ballot would allow both ratings and rankings, ¿would that be acceptable?

The ballot could allow ranking or ratings with equal rankings or ratings allowed.  The rankings would then be converted to ratings like thus:

-1:
	-99

-2:
	-50

-3:
	-33

-4:
	-25

-5:
	-20

-6:
	-17

-7:
	-14

-8:
	-12

-9:
	11

0:
	00

+9:
	+11

+8:
	+12

+7:
	+14

+6:
	+17

+5:
	+20

+4:
	+25

+3:
	+33

+2:
	+50

+1:
	+99

	¿Would this be acceptable?

	¡Peace!

--

	“⸘Ŭalabio‽” <Walabio at MacOSX.Com>

Skype:
	Walabio

An IntactWiki:
	http://intactipedia.org/

	“You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.”
	——
	Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan