[EM] Title for the Declaration

Stéphane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 25 16:25:09 PDT 2011

  On a second though , I may have reacted with too much precision.
Marketing people would prefer Richard's formulation.
Shorter is easier to remember and it's easier to re-twit...
Ok, I finally prefer the latest:

"Declaration of Election-Method Reform Advocates -- A Call to Move
Beyond Plurality Voting"