[EM] Kemeny update

Peter Zbornik pzbornik at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 10:07:58 PDT 2011

Dear all,

a small correction to my email below (a negation was forgotten):
I wrote: "Yes, it might happen, that a good variable is eliminated, which
significantly improve the analysis, but this is very likely, since you
normally have so many other good variables."
The text should read: "Yes, it might happen, that a good variable is
eliminated, which significantly improve the analysis, but this is NOT very
likely, since you normally have so many other good variables."

My appologies and thanks for your understanding or at least patience.

Best regards
Peter Zborník