[EM] Title for the Declaration

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Fri Sep 23 10:47:00 PDT 2011

Based on the feedback about the declaration title -- including Andy's
comment below and Jameson's request to use the word "reform" -- I
suggest we call it:

"Declaration of Election-Method Reform Advocates -- A Call to Move
Democracy Beyond Plurality and First-Past-the-Post Voting"

So is there approval for this title?

(It occurred to me that the word "let's" would not translate well into
other languages, whereas I think "a call to" would be easier to translate.)

(Another humorous title idea that came to mind was "The
Approval-Condorcet-Majority-Judgment-Range Voting Manifesto".)

I think the document is done, but I'm leaving that judgment up to Jameson.

Richard Fobes