[EM] Election Methods Code Repository Proposal

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:39:44 PDT 2011

I'd also vote for python (which is not the same as ruby). Python also has
"fast" version cython, which for this kind of thing should not be too hard
to port to/from.

(There's also some similar "parallel" python environments, not so much
separate versions, but really to use them you need a ground-up rewrite, so
it's mostly irrelevant. Or you can sometimes write from the start to use
math packages like Sage, which generally have bigger primitives which can be
parralelized after the fact more easily... but probably that would only work
for a few voting methods.)

JQ