[EM] Declaration of Election-Method Experts and Enthusiasts: final stretch

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:00:18 PDT 2011

Toby:

You are welcome to shorten
it<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oyJLxI9dciXBbowM5mougnbGHzkL3Ue1QkD8nnMwWLg/edit?hl=en_US>.
Of all the things you mention, the only one I'd miss is the mention of SODA.
And I'm willing to live with it if I'm outvoted on that one.

I don't want to be putting off your requests. If nobody else shortens it,
I'll make an attempt. But I suspect I'd be too cautious and leave too much
in; and, more importantly, the more people actually help write this sucker,
instead of just commenting on it, the better.

So: Toby, or anyone else, who wants to take a crack at it, go for it! Anyone
else can always revert your changes if they think that you've done more harm
than good. I myself will always try to find a compromise. I won't use any
dictatorial powers over the document unless two other people get into an
edit war that looks unresolvable otherwise; something that I think is
unlikely.

JQ