[EM] Sincere Zero Info Range

fsimmons at pcc.edu fsimmons at pcc.edu
Sat Sep 3 11:15:42 PDT 2011

One afterthought: Of all the cardinal ratings methods for vvarious values of p, the only one that satisfies
the Favorite Betrayal Criterion (FBC) is the case of p=infinity, i.e. where the max absolute rating is
limited, or equivalently, the scores are limited to some finite range, i.e. the case with which we are most
familiar.