[EM] Declaration of Election-Method Experts and Enthusiasts

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Fri Sep 2 16:34:47 PDT 2011

Seems to me Fred is wandering on this one.

Our declaration gets big enough without tackling:
.     Who gets to be a candidate.
.     Who gets to be a voter.

I know New York law gets plenty of complexity while tackling these two
- much of it in trying to be fair and reasonable while getting it all
done in a reasonable number of days.

"party nomination" relates to primary,, "independent nomination"
relates to independence ignoring party,  and "designating petition"
relates to primary - are all used in our law on this.

Dave Ketchum