[EM] Title for the Declaration

Andy Jennings elections at jenningsstory.com
Mon Sep 19 06:35:42 PDT 2011

The current title for the declaration is "Declaration of Election-Method
Experts and Enthusiasts".  I'm wondering if we can improve on this.
 Jameson, Richard, and I were discussing this in the comments and it was
suggested to take it to the group.

First, let me say that it's not a bad title, and I'm fine if this ends up
being the final title.  My main complaint is that it seems so passive.  I
think it would be better with the word "reform" in there.  Maybe something
like this:

"A Call for Election-Method Reform - A Declaration of Election-Method
Experts and Enthusiasts"

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

~ Andy