[EM] Declaration comment

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Fri Sep 16 08:53:54 PDT 2011

On 9/16/2011 12:44 AM, Peter Zbornik wrote:
>   Hi Richard and Jameson,
> I added a remark close to the end of the declaration, basically
> 1. requesting clickable hyperlinks for the four endorsed methods
> 2. suggesting that the declaration should end with a line "if you want
> further information please contact..."
> Peter

And maybe it would be appropriate to include a linked bulleted item for
the "Voting system" Wikipedia page.

Jameson is now the only person with permission to edit the document.

However, please do view the document, and you can still "insert"
"comments" on the side to request changes (as Peter and I have done).

Here is the URL (again):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oyJLxI9dciXBbowM5mougnbGHzkL3Ue1QkD8nnMwWLg/edit?hl=en_US

Richard Fobes